Fractured workplace relationships can cause organizational disruption and dysfunction. Solutions At Work, a trusted resource, can help you address employee issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Investigative professionals work with you to uncover complicated contextual and/or cultural factors which may be causing organizational discord. Our objective is simple, work with our clients to effectively reduce workplace conflict and develop solutions which outline clear paths forward which are easy to understand and apply.
Solutions At Work conducts impartial workplace investigations for businesses in Nevada. We have extensive experience investigating workplace issues related to sexual harassment, hostile work environment, discrimination, retaliation, abuse of authority, gender and sexual orientation, violations of the code of conduct and more. Our methodology can be personalized to fit any situation or context.
Our comprehensive approach to workplace investigations involves:
- A thorough understanding of your company’s culture, history and policies
- Working closely with your legal advisor
- Face-to-face or virtual interviews with all involved parties
- A detailed written report of findings and/or recommendations which are legally supportable
- Comprehensive follow up with necessary parties
- An objective, yet impartial third party that clearly defines the investigation
- Ongoing HR support, if desired
Employee complaints can warrant detailed investigations and fast resolution in order to avoid legal consequences and re-occurrences. Solutions At Work’s fast, thorough, and hands-on approach to workplace investigations allows companies to cost-effectively investigate and resolve workplace issues. We also partner with law firms seeking to outsource workplace investigators to a trusted, impartial, third party.
Pursue a clear path to resolution with a workplace investigation from Solutions At Work. Connect with us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you.